union #3 baptist church
June 2019 - Mission - Iquitos, Peru
Napo River Basin Missions - Peru | Ecuador
Timeline of Union #3 Baptist Church
Missions to the Napo River Basin Peru and Ecuador
1. Joey Hanner early 2010. Worked in Lima and iquitos, Peru.
2. Iquitos in June 2014. Worked in iquitos. Did discipleship and evangelism met Arturo Diaz.
3. July 2015. Worked the Napo river for first time. Stopped in Elvira, Angoteros, Tempestad, Santa Maria, Cabo Pantoja, Cedar island, Quecero river. Doing evangelism discipleship and Church planting.
4. February 2016 - Napo River Basin. Worked in Cabo Pantoja, Santa Maria, Elvira, Angoteros, Church planting, evangelism and discipleship.
5. July 2016 - Napo River Basin. Worked in Cabo Pantoja, Santa Maria, Angoteros, Elvira, Vincedores, Cedar Island, Pucacyaco - Evangelism and discpieleship with Church planting.
6. Nov 2016 - Napo River Basin - Church leadership training at Cabo Pantoja.
7. March 2017 - Napo River Basin - Pucayaco, Elvira, Angoteros, Santa Maria, Cedar island, Cabo Pantoja
- Evangelism discipleship and Church planting.
8. June 2017 - Napo River Basin - Santa Maria, Vincedores, Cabo Pantoja - Evangelism discipleship and Church planting.
9. November 2017 - Napo River Basin - Angoteros, Elvira Santa, Maria Cabo, Pantoja - Evangelism Discipleship and Church planting.
10. March 2018 - Iquitos, Peru, Evangelism leadership training - Church Planting, medical mission.
11. August 2018 - Napo River Basin - Santa Maria, Vincedores, Cabo Pantoja - Discipleship evangelism, Church planting
12. Nov 2018 - Napo River Basin - Exploring new areas on borders of Peru and Ecuador Reached the Secoya Tribe on the Aqua Negro River.
13. March 2019 - Lima, Peru - Evangelism leadership training - Church Planting - Medical Mission.
14. May 2019 - Ecuador - Exploring new areas - Evangelism.
15. June 2019 - Iquitos, Peru - 37 member missionary Team - Evangelism leadership training - Medical Mission - Prison Ministries.
Napo River Basin Map
Lima - Peru
U3B has been on mission in the Lima, Peru area since 2015. We are partnering with the U3B / Renacer Missionary Church to provide light to the Pachacutec and ProFam communities. Our mission there is to share Jesus and make disciples by investing time, energy and resources into those who seek to grow closer to God.
U3B Extension, Iquitos, Peru
Arturo’s Kids is an international outreach located in Iquitos, Peru. This Church Plant is ran by our on staff missionary Arturo Diaz. U3B has recently purchase this house and has started with the much needed improvements to provide a safe environment for the children to be fed and to learn more about Jesus Christ. Many of these children are homeless or have been abandoned as they live and survive on the streets. The Church is located perfectly near the local school and across from the community soccer field.
In August of 2018, during Arturo’s visit he brought 26 photos of homeless children that he feds every Sunday. He asked could U3B help him feed more. The U3B congregation responded. Since then, we have sponsored over 50 children.
The building needs much work and through Arturo’s guidance restoration of the building has began. Closing in the ground floor, expanding a new room in the back, adding a toilet and much much more. The local community appears to be eager to help and are very excited to have the Church in their neighborhood.
Check back soon to see of the progress of this growing ministry.
union #3 baptist church
To expand the Kingdom of God by planting self sustaining churches where the church does not exist through U3B and it's partners in the mission field. To disciple the believers at U3B to be a missionary at home first then abroad. All the while modeling evangelism and discipleship in these church plants with the eventual goal of them becoming missionaries to their own people. Reach their own people with the Gospel and then discipling them to do the same.